M-INCLUSION platform offers the following benefits to the registered users:
- Access to the M-INCLUSION Marketplace that will help developers display their mobile applications, web services and ideas related to inclusion into the market, and will be linked with existing relevant platforms supporting developers, such as Telefónica’s Blue Via or Nokia Developers
- Access to a DB of organisations and individuals, with qualified abilities and skills to develop specific applications/technologies
- Support through a specific tool (Open Funding Platform), and related services, to the identification and promotion of RTD projects based on the Open Innovation concept
- Access to a DB of updated information on grants, and other funding pportunities, to carry out RTD projects
- Opportunity to participate in the M-INCLUSION Ideas Competitions (“Challenges”), to get free support to set-up RTD own projects
- Possibility to download, for free, a detailed guide, containing the needs of the identified end users, suitable technological solutions, future technological trends and recommended actions in order to fully tackle social inclusion objectives.