All rights reserved by the Consortium for the project called Mobile Inclusion Platform for Europe and Latin America by and among Telefónica, S.A., Innovation Engineering S.R.L., Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Futura Networks de Colombia, ECONET, S.L.,Universidad Federal de Minas Gerais, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia and Instituto Nokia de Tecnología which will be coordinated by:
Telefónica S.A., Gran Vía 28, 28013 Madrid. Spain.
Registro Mercantil de Madrid: Tomo 12534, folio 21, hoja M-6.164, inscripción 1359ª del Libro de Sociedades. CIF. A-28/015865
1. The intellectual property rights of the m-inclusion.eu web site, its source code, design, navigational layout, data bases and various items of content are owned by the Consortium which has the exclusive rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate, and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the m-inclusion.eu web site which the Consortium places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which shall be understood to have been accepted simply by use of such services.
3. Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the web site's content is authorised solely and exclusively under the following conditions: 1) That this be compatible with the purposes of the m-iclusion.eu web site. 2) That the information thus obtained is solely for personal and private use. Use of the web site's content for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, conversion or decompilation is expressly prohibited. 3) That none of the web site's content be altered in any way. 4) That no chart, icon or image available on the web site be used, copied or distributed separately from any accompanying text and images.
4. The Consortium reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
5. The Consortium cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
6. Both access to this web site and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. The Consortium shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. The Consortium shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site's services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser. 7. The Consortium assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to or the content of third party links contained on the web site, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the said links which may cause alterations to the user's computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. The Consortium owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the registered trademarks. With regard to third party products and services mentioned on the web site, the Consortium acknowledges the claim of the owners to the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or inclusion in the web site according to the Consortium, no rights or responsibility whatsoever in respect of the said products and services, nor implying any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on the part of the Consortium.
9. Unauthorised use of the information included on this web site, its sale to third parties, and any breach of the Consortium's Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
11. The Consortium and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the user's place of residence for the resolution of any dispute that may arise in relation with access to this web site. If the user's place of residence is outside of Spain, the Consortium and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid (Spain).
For purposes of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, you are hereby informed that your information has been included in the “M-Inclusion Project”, an automated personal data file system owned by Telefónica, S.A. This automated file system has been properly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and the purpose thereof is toinvite users to attend events, to send them a newsletter and to provide them the possibility of participating in contests, as well as using and downloading applications from the “market place”.
Likewise, you hereby authorize the international transfer of your personal data to the Consortium incorporated for the project called “Mobile Inclusion Platform for Europe and Latin America” by and among Telefónica, S.A., Innovation Engineering S.R.L., Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Futura Networks de Colombia, ECONET, S.L.,Universidad Federal de Minas Gerais, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia and Instituto Nokia de Tecnología, with the sole purpose of implementing the “M-Inclusion Project”. You can find more information about each member of the Consortium in the following link: http://www.m-inclusion.eu/content/partners .
Telefónica, S.A., with a registered office at Distrito C, Edificio Oeste 2, Planta 1, Ronda de la Comunicación S/N 28050, as the party responsible for the file system, guarantees that you may exercise the rights of access, correction, deletion and objection to the data provided by means of a letter accompanied by a copy of your Identity Document addressed to Telefónica S.A. at the address indicated above or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting the information required, the data subject explicitly consents the incorporation of its personal data in the Telefónica, S.A. file, according with the purposes above described.
Users will be the only responsible of the falseness, inaccuracy, incompleteness or outdated of their personal data provided in the forms.