The Assoli has as mission the development of all projects demonstrating the world ampio Deaf community Perù, revealing the daily struggles faced by deaf people, but rather that we are leaving people unable quite to the contrary show our capacity within our disability.
El Centro de Investigación y Apoyo para el Desarrollo Económico Social tiene dieciocho años de fundado por profesionales de alto nivel. Su objetivo es dar soluciones técnicas inéditas a diferentes actividades constructivas, comerciales e industriales, todas las cuales reportan un beneficio de gestión dedicado a diferentes obras sociales en el Perú.
- Ethics: act with transparency, integrity and dignity.
- Respect: We respect our neighbors and our mission.
- Dedication: We believe in what we do and work with commitment and love.
- Perseverance: overcome obstacles to achieve our goals
Facilitate social inclusion of people with visual impairments, respecting the individual and social needs through specialized products and services.
66 years of inclusion of persons with visual disabilities in society
For over six decades, Dorina has been dedicated to social inclusion of people with visual impairments, through the production and distribution of free books braille, and audio and digital accessible directly to people with visual disabilities and more than 1,400 schools, libraries and organizations throughout Brazil. Dorina Nowill Foundation for the Blind also offers complimentary programs specialized services to people with visual impairment and their families in the areas of special education, rehabilitation, low vision clinic and employability.
Our goal is to include visually impaired person in society through work.
What makes us unique is our Mission
Promote the inclusion of visually impaired people in society through an integrated global education and their training, retraining and integration in the job market, preparing it for the full exercise of citizenship.
What makes us steadfast is our Vision
Constitute itself as a model of national reference in providing opportunities for education and professional training for people with visual impairments.
The FENEIS is a philanthropic, nonprofit purpose socio-cultural, and educational assistance which aims to defend and fight for the rights of Deaf Community Brazilian. It is affiliated to the World Federation of the Deaf and its activities have been recognized as a Public Utility Federal, State and Municipal.
- Literacy of the deaf child with a concern we update the teaching methods to ensure and facilitate English language proficiency through pounds;
- Provide ongoing pounds affordable to low-income community;
- Monitor and guide the individual in order to prepare them for the labor market;
- Offer multi-professional care and referral to community resources, when deemed necessary;
- Train instructors for teaching pounds;
- Forming professional interpreter pounds;
- Working in research in order to create a new teaching methodology for literacy of deaf children;
- Partnering together with other community resources, working together in the interests of the person with special needs.
The SEPED - Secretary of State of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities - is an integral agency of the direct administration of the executive branch, which has as its purpose the formulation, execution and implementation of public policies aimed at improving the quality of life of people with disabilities and their families.
Promote and coordinate actions to defend the rights of people with disabilities and represent the movement before the national and international organizations to improve the quality of services provided by Apaes from the perspective of social inclusion of its users.
Movement of parents, friends and people with disabilities, and reference of excellence in the country, in advocacy and service delivery.
Commitment Ethos Institute
The Ethos Institute for Business and Social Responsibility is a non-governmental organization created with the mission to mobilize, sensitize and help companies manage their business in a socially responsible manner, making them partners in building a sustainable and just society.
The goal of the Ethos Institute is to disseminate the practice of corporate social responsibility, helping organizations to:
- understand and incorporate progressively the concept of socially responsible corporate behavior;
- implement policies and practices that meet high ethical standards, contributing to the achievement of sustainable economic success in the long term;
- assume their responsibilities to all those who are affected by their activities;
- demonstrate the relevance of its shareholders socially responsible behavior for the long-term return on their investment;
- identify innovative and effective ways of working in partnership with communities in the construction of the common welfare;
- thrive, contributing to social, economic and environmentally sustainable.
The Brazilian Society of Thoracic Association (BTA) is a nonprofit medical association, scientific, cultural and representative, established in 1937.
The BTA is the representative association of experts in the field of respiratory diseases, including pulmonologists and thoracic surgeons, pulmonologists and respiratory endoscopists, represented by their Departments.
Our goals are the dissemination of knowledge about the various diseases of the respiratory system, the update on the specialty, and professional defense of its members with the objective of improving the health of our population.